Heat Recovery Ventilators & Energy Recovery Ventilators in Renfrew & Arnprior, ON & the Surrounding Area
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) were invented in Canada to recapture as much of the heat energy lost through air exchange to the outside as possible. No wonder they rarely break down! Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) work much in the same way, but they keep humidity in your home during dry winter months.
However rare it might be, heat recovery ventilators do break down from time to time. When it happens, turn to McCrea’s for quick, affordable repairs. We’re available to make sure your home isn’t leaking expensive, conditioned air to the outside.
Have You Kept Up With Regular Maintenance of your Heat / Energy Recovery Ventilator?
Regular HRV/ERV maintenance should keep your system from experiencing a sudden crash. A protection plan includes:
- Cleaning and/or replacing filters
- Air flow verification and, if needed, vent, grill and ductwork cleaning
- Cleaning and lubricating fans
- Condensate drain inspection
- Cleaning the heat exchange core
Plus, if you subscribe to a maintenance plan, you get a significant discount off regular labour rates whenever additional repairs are required. We can do a lot to keep your system in perfect condition, but sometimes it can’t be avoided.
Why Call McCrea’s for Your HRV/ERV Repair?
- We are expert HRV/ERV technicians with up-to-date manufacturer training.
- We are a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy.
- Straight forward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor.
- McCrea’s adheres to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us to repair their HRV/ERV and other home comfort systems.