Boiler Repair & Service in Renfrew & Arnprior, ON & Surrounding Areas
Most homeowners don’t think about how important their boiler is until something goes wrong. Then they kick themselves for skipping out on the regular maintenance visits that could have caught the problem before it knocked the boiler out.But even with regular service visits, sometimes a piece of engineering like your condensing or gas boiler hits an unforeseeable wall and needs a quick repair.Whether it’s 1am or 1pm, call McCrea’s ClimateCare to get your boiler back up and running in no time.
How to be Sure Your Boiler Needs to be Serviced?
Because a working boiler is rarely noticed, a broken or malfunctioning boiler will be readily noticed. If your boiler is:
- Making strange gurgling, whistling or banging sounds.
- Leaking or producing condensation on the outside.
- Losing pressure.
- Not aligning with thermostat temperatures.
- Producing insufficient water or heat.
- Extinguishing the pilot light on a regular basis
Ensure your boiler repair is done correctly the first time.
Why Choose McCrea’s ClimateCare for your Boiler Repair & Service?
- McCrea’s ClimateCare members are trained to repair every boiler make and model, and update their training when new technologies enter the market.
- We are local business owners. Although we’re members of the largest heating and cooling cooperative in Renfrew, we work only in our local community.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- We follow strict quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us today and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Renfrew and Arnprior.