Not a Fan of Your Current Home Comfort System?
How does a $1,750 rebate towards a new one sound?
There are a few reasons to purchase a new air conditioner, furnace, water heater, water softener or indoor air quality product from McCrea’s ClimateCare.
- To protect and invest in your family’s comfort and safety
- To add value to your home
Here’s another one: when you purchase selected McCrea’s ClimateCare products, you can claim up to $1,750 in cash rebates.
What ClimateCare products are eligible for the rebate?
Looking for a new air conditioner to keep you cool in the blazing summer heat? Need a new furnace to handle old man winter or a water softener for silkier hair and smoother skin? Want to breathe easier with a HEPA filter to reduce air pollution from your home?
The following McCrea’s ClimateCare branded products with the following model numbers qualify for the rebate:
- Up to 15 SEER
- Advanced MicroChannel and coil guard
- Sound levels as low as 72 Db (with option sound shield)
- Up to 18 SEER air conditioner.
- Features revolutionary 16 Channel MicroTube All-Aluminum Coil
- Design for superior performance.
- Sound levels as low as 72 Db
TH4B Heat Pump
- Rebates also available on heat pumps. Contact us for details
- Up to 95% AFUE
- Single stage
- High efficiency standard ECM (X13 style motor) improves system performance and uses less than HALF the electricity than standard multi-speed furnace
- Up to 96% AFUE
- Two stage operation provides more comfort control and saves fuel
- High efficiency standard ECM improves system performance and reduces electricity
- Two heat levels to meet home heating needs
- Up to 96% AFUE
- With two-stage heating, a high efficiency motor and variable speed blower, there’s nothing this self monitoring, high efficiency and environmentally-friendly furnace can’t do.
- Up to 98% AFUE
- Premium Modulating Gas Furnace with highest efficiency on the market.
- Efficient air circulation and super quiet operation.
Indoor Air Quality – HEPA Filter
- HEPA Air Cleaner & EAMU Media Air Cleaner Bundle.
- Softens water, removes iron and eliminates odour
- Simply program in seconds, add water softening salt and relax
- Uses 80% less salt than traditional water softeners
Here’s what you need to know:
- ClimateCare is not responsible for the administration or payment of the Enbridge Home Energy Conservation Programor Union Gas Home Reno Rebate which has a maximum amount of $950 (furnace & hot water heater). Requires two upgrades and two energy assessments to qualify. We can connect you with an Energy Advisor to handle this for you!
- Purchase and install your ClimateCare product(s). Qualifying products must be purchased between April 15 and August 15, 2019 and installed by August 23, 2019 – submissions must be received by August 30, 2019.
- Upon installation and submission by August 30, 2019, ClimateCare will give you a maximum rebate of $800 via interac e-transfer.
Take the first step towards claiming up to $1,750. Fill out the form on this page or contact us with any questions you have.