Who Needs a Central Air Conditioner?
There is little better than stepping into a cool, comfortable home with air conditioning after being out in the hot, humid air.
McCrea’s ClimateCare understands the summer climate of Renfrew & Arnprior’s residents and provide expert advice on selecting a central air conditioner that is appropriate for your space.
Which central air conditioner will you choose?
There are several different high-efficiency options when it comes to central air conditioning systems. Our ClimateCare air conditioners are durable, quiet and Energy Star certified. We can help you find the best central air conditioner for your home cooling needs, whether it’s from Lennox, another major brand, or our house brand.
You can count on the dependability of the central air conditioner we install and service for you. We will fit your with an appropriate air conditioning unit that will provide you with noticeable results and efficiency to control your energy bill while providing the comfort you desire.
Whether you’re looking for a more energy-efficient choice, want to upgrade to a stronger unit, or simply need your current air conditioning system assessed, McCrea’s ClimateCare is happy to speak with you about your needs.
Air conditioning product line up
Here’s a brief snapshot of some of the competitively priced central air conditioner choices you have:
- ClimateCare Premium 18 Series
- ClimateCare Premium 16 Series
- ClimateCare Deluxe Series
- ClimateCare Value Series
ClimateCare Value Series Air Conditioning Units
Revolutionary “Microchannel” Technology Air Conditioner with up to 15.0 SEER Efficiency Heavy Duty Metal Coil Guard
Revolutionary Microchannel Coil Design
- Clad-fin channels are metallurgically bonded to specially flattened tubes
- 16 Micro Circuits per tube provide better thermal transfer than conventional technology
- Durable heat exchange surface
- Higher Performance in smaller cabinet
ClimateCare Deluxe Series Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Unique Swept Wing Fan Design in addition to compressor sound blanket for additional sound attenuation and exceptionally quiet sound levels as low as 71 dB
- Special primer formulas to ensure less fading when exposed to sunlight
- High Grade Fully Louvered Metal Coil Guard for extra protection.
- Solid Corner Posts for added cabinet strength
*Efficiencies will vary based on indoor and/or coil/air handler/furnace match up. Subject to change without notice
Helping you make the right choice for your home
If you’re looking for the best central air conditioner available to fit your lifestyle and your budget, look no further. Our expert technicians will match you with the right product. Their expert advice doesn’t end with the product selection, though. You can count on McCrea’s ClimateCare to provide full maintenance tips and service throughout the life of your air conditioner.
Call us today!
Our friendly customer service agents are standing by to help you learn more about how you can stay comfortable and save money. They’d be happy to book a service visit with you at your convenience. Reach out now!