As a valued customer of McCrea’s Climate Care, your safety has always been, and remains, our priority.
Due to the continued spread of COVID-19, we are taking precautionary steps to ensure both our staff and customers remain safe. The health and well-being of our employees, customers and community is of utmost importance to us.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
We are getting back to work after our 2-week shut down due to a possible virus threat (everyone is OK). All of our team will be practising safe work practices set out by our ClimateCare group during this pandemic.
We are providing emergency service to our community, We are here to help and ready to go !
You will be asked pre-screening questions prior to sending our technicians out to help you.
Our office will remain closed to visitors. Please call our office we are ready to help you at 613-623-9223 or 613-432-9739.
We are getting ready to restart booking our maintenance in the next few weeks in a no-contact format. We will be in touch you if your maintenance is due or was due while we were closed. We will act to ensure the safety of both our workers as well as you and your family.
• We continue to monitor closely all regular updates regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada. As updates are made available, we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure the safety of our employees and continued safe service to our customers.
OUR SERVICE APPROACH:
Supporting our Employees
• Our Technicians will be provided with gloves as part of their uniform.
• Each truck will be equipped with hand sanitizer as well as additional cleaning supplies.
• Our trucks will undergo regularly scheduled cleaning.
• Employees are encouraged not to report into work if they are experiencing signs of illness. The health and well-being of our employees is vital to our culture.
Changes to our Service
• When you call our Dispatch to book a service appointment, you will be asked some screening questions about the travel and health of yourself and your family members to ensure our employees will not be entering an unsafe environment
• Office visits will not be allowed
• All delivery people to leave items outside and notify the office the delivery has been made
• Sales call’s can be made by social media, Face time, Messenger, video call’s or similar type of communication. In home sales visit’s can be made if the screening questions about the travel and health of yourself and your family members to ensure our employees will not be entering an unsafe environment.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
• If you or a member or your household are under self-quarantine, have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or may have come into contact with someone that has, we ask that you contact our office at
613-623-9223 or 613-432-9739 to inform them so that our employees can take the necessary precautions to arrange safe service of your HVAC equipment.
Practice good hygiene
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 15 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. Ensure proper disposal of used tissues in waste basket.
• Ensure doorknobs and light switches are sanitized regularly.
Be a good steward of our community
• Stay informed and use reputable resources for news updates.
• Practice responsible buying and refrain from hoarding products. Your neighbours might need supplies too!
• Practice patience and understanding as we go through challenging times together. While we understand that change can be difficult, please know careful thought and consideration has been given to each and every policy change.
McCrea’s Climate Care thanks you for your support during this time. Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps out! Thank you for doing your part.
Here are some links to important information for those in the surrounding area:
Renfrew County: https://www.rcdhu.com/
Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District: https://healthunit.org/
We look forward to continuing to serve you in the near future.